1. Make a list- Check your closet and take inventory of what you have and what you need.
2. Plan a budget- Know how much you want to spend, and what you want to splurge on. If you
need a coat, for instance, be sure to put aside enough money for a good quality option.
3. Prepare time- Don’t ever shop when you feel rushed. Plan plenty of time to search and try on all potential outfits.
4. Know policy- Become familiar with the stores policy on exchange and returns.
5. Feel Good- Don’t shop when you feel blue. Shop when you feel confident and ready to find options that make you look and feel your very best.