Oliver and I have been really into making homemade popsicles lately! It’s super easy, all you need are the molds, and you can make just about any flavor imaginable! This time around we went with creamy coconut, tangy mango, and chai latte popsicles. All three were a major hit!
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Dash of Vanilla Bean
- Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Frozen Mango
- Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Lemon
- Tablespoon Maple Syrup (Optional)
- 1 Cup Tazo Chai Concentrate
- 1 Cup Almond or Coconut Milk
- little bit of vanilla bean.
- Add over Ice, or to a Popsicle mold.
- Coconut Popsicles: Combine all ingredients and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight and enjoy.
- Mango Popsicles: Combine all ingredients. Blend on high until smooth (no chunks), Pour into popsicle molds, freeze overnight, and enjoy.
- Chai Latte Popsicles: Combine all ingredients and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight and enjoy.